1.- What are cookies?
Cookies are files or archives that are downloaded to the computer/smartphone/tablet of the User (hereinafter, the “User”), when accessing certain websites and applications, which allow the storage and retrieval of the User’s data. Cookies are used for different purposes, such as recognizing you as a User, obtaining information about your browsing habits and adapting the way in which content is displayed.
2.- What cookies do we use?
The website uses the following types of cookies. A cookie may fall into more than one category:
- Own cookies: own cookies are those sent to the user’s device from a computer or domain managed by NTT DATA México and from which the service requested by the User is provided.
- Third-party cookies: third-party cookies are those sent to the User’s device from a computer or domain that may or may not be managed by NTT DATA México but by another entity that processes the data gathered by the cookie for its own purposes. Own cookies are identified in this policy by indicating that the owner is “NTT DATA México”. The rest are owned by the third parties indicated in each case.
- Session cookies and persistent cookies: session cookies are a designed to collect and store data while the User is accessing the Portal. The information is stored only during the session and disappears when the session ends. Persistent cookies, however, remain stored on the computer for a determined period of time even after the session has ended.
- Essential Cookies: these cookies allow the website to function correctly, so they are essential for the User to be able to use all the options of the website and to be able to browse and use the website’s functions normally.
- Preferences Cookies: these are those that allow remembering information that allows the User to access the website with some features that make their experience different from that of other users, for example, the language, the type of browser through which the service is performed, the regional configuration from where the service is accessed, etc.
- Analysis cookies: are those that allow the monitoring and analysis of the behavior of the Users of the websites to which they are linked, including the quantification of the impacts of advertisements, where appropriate. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the website and for the elaboration of browsing profiles of the Users, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the data on the use made by the Users of the service.
- Advertising Cookies: are those that store information on the behavior of Users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on the same.
Section 6 of this policy details the cookies used on the website.
4.- How to configure or disable cookies?
All browsers allow you to make changes to disable the configuration of cookies. This is the reason why most browsers offer the possibility to manage cookies, in order to obtain a more precise control over privacy.
These settings are located in the “options” or “preferences” menu of your browser. Below, you can find the links for each browser to disable cookies by following the instructions:
- Internet Explorer (https://goo.gl/iU2wh2)
– From the Tools menu, select “Internet Options”.
– Click on the privacy tab.
– You will be able to configure privacy settings with a six-position slider that allows you to control the number of cookies that will be set: Block all cookies, High, Medium High, Medium (default level), Low and Accept all cookies.
- Mozilla Firefox (http://goo.gl/QXWYmv)
– At the top of the Firefox window click on the Tools menu.
– Select Options.
– Select the Privacy panel.
– In the Firefox option you will be able to choose Use custom settings for history to configure the options.
- Google Chrome (http://goo.gl/fQnkSB)
– Click on the menu located on the toolbar.
– Select Settings.
– Click Show advanced options.
– In the “Privacy” selection, click the Content Settings button.
– In the Cookies selection, you can configure the options.
- Safari (https://goo.gl/dQywEo)
– In the settings menu select the “Preferences” option.
– Open the Privacy tab.
– Select the option you want from the “block cookies” section.
– Remember that certain features and the full functionality of the website may not be available after disabling cookies.
To give website visitors the ability to prevent Google Analytics from using your data, Google has developed an opt-out add-on for Google browsers, available here: (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout)
5.- Cookies on mobile devices
Cookies and other storage devices are also used when you access the website from mobile devices.
As with computer browsers, mobile device browsers allow you to make changes to privacy options or settings to disable or delete cookies.
If you wish to modify your privacy settings, please follow the instructions specified by the developer of your mobile device browser.
Below, you can find some examples of links that will guide you to modify the privacy options on your mobile device:
– IOS: (http://goo.gl/61xevS)
– Windows Phone: (https://goo.gl/tKyb0y)
– Chrome Mobile: (http://goo.gl/XJp7N)
– Opera Mobile: (http://goo.gl/Nzr8s7)
6.- More information about cookies
You can click on the “ACCEPT ALL” button in the cookie banner to accept all cookies. You can click on the “REJECT” button to reject cookies or click on “PREFERENCES” to view or change your cookie settings.
You can access more information about the treatment of your data and the exercise of your rights in our Privacy Notice.
We show you below the cookies that are used on the Website.
|loc||Functionality to store location data.||Marketing/Tracking||addthis||13 months|
|mus||Functionality to provide functions across pages.||Marketing/Tracking||addthis||1 year|
|na_id||functionality to provide functions across pages.||Marketing/Tracking||addthis||1 session|
|na_tc||Functionality to store dynamic variables from the browser.||Marketing/Tracking||addthis||2 years|
|ouid||Functionality to store a unique user ID.||Marketing/Tracking||addthis||1 year|
|ssc||functionality to provide functions across pages.||Marketing/Tracking||addthis||1 year|
|ssh||functionality to provide functions across pages.||Marketing/Tracking||addthis||1 year|
|sshs||functionality to provide functions across pages.||Marketing/Tracking||addthis||1 year|
|uid||Functionality to store a unique user ID.||Statistics||addthis||1 year|
|uvc||Functionality to store and track visits across websites.||Marketing/Tracking||addthis||13 months|
|xtc||Functionality Anonymously tracks user behaviour on the websites that allow a user to share pages||addthis||1 year|
|_fbp||Functionality to store and track visits across websites.||marketing / Tracking||3 months|
|_ga||Functionality to store and count pageviews.||Statistics||Google Analytics||2 years|
|_ga_#BMW||Functionality to store and count pageviews.||Statistics||Google Analytics||1 year|
|_ga_#X7P3||Functionality to store and count pageviews.||Statistics||Google Analytics||1 year|
|_ga_#L41T||Functionality to store and count pageviews.||Statistics||Google Analytics||1 year|
|__atrfs||Functionality to provide functions across pages.||Marketing/Tracking||addthis||session|
|__atuvc||Functionality to store performed actions on the website.||Functional||addthis||13 months|
|__atuvs||Functionality to store performed actions on the website.||Functional||addthis||1 year|
|cmplz_banner-status||Functionality to store if the cookie banner has been dismissed.||Functional||Complianz||1 year|
|cmplz_consented_services||Functionality to store cookie consent preferences.||Functional||Complianz||1 year|
|cmplz_functional||Functionality to store cookie consent preferences.||Functional||Complianz||1 year|
|cmplz_marketing||Functionality to store cookie consent preferences.||Functional||Complianz||1 year|
|cmplz_preferences||Functionality to store cookie consent preferences.||Functional||Complianz||1 year|
|cmplz_statistics||Functionality to store cookie consent preferences.||Functional||Complianz||1 year|
|wordpress_test_cookie||Functionality to read if cookies can be placed.||Functional||WordPress||Session|
|DSID||Functionality to store user preferences.||Marketing/Tracking||Google DoubleClick||2 week|
|IDE||Functionality to provide ad delivery or retargeting.||Marketing/Tracking||Google DoubleClick||2 years|
|1P_JAR||Functionality to provide ad delivery or retargeting.||Marketing/Tracking||Google Ads Optimization||1 month|
|NID||Functionality to provide ad delivery or retargeting, store user preferences.||Marketing/Tracking||Google Ads Optimization||6 months|
|__Secure-3PAPISID||Functionality Builds a profile of website visitor interests to show relevant and personalized ads through retargeting.||Marketing/Tracking||Google Ads Optimization||2 years|
|__Secure-3PSID||Functionality Builds a profile of website visitor interests to show relevant and personalized ads through retargeting.||Marketing/Tracking||Google Ads Optimization||2 years|
|__Secure-3PSIDCC||Functionality Used for targeting to profile the interests of website visitors and display relevant and personalised Google Ads.||Marketing/Tracking||Google Ads Optimization||2 years|
|__Secure-OSID||Functionality to provide ad delivery or retargeting, store user preferences.||Marketing/Tracking||Google Ads Optimization||2 years|
|DEVICE_INFO||Functionality Used to track user’s interaction with embedded content.||Functional||YouTube||2 years|
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||Functionality to provide bandwidth estimations.||Functional||YouTube||6 months|
|YSC||Functionality to Store and track interaction.||Marketing/Tracking||YouTube||Session|
|__Secure-3PSID||Functionality Used for targeting to profile the interests of website visitors and display relevant and personalised Google Ads.||Marketing/Tracking||YouTube||2 years|
|__Secure-3PSIDCC||Functionality to provide ad delivery or retargeting, store user preferences.||Marketing/Tracking||YouTube||2 years|